This attractive rehabilitation center has a centuries old standing tradition, which has been exploited since Antiquity, from the Illyrians, the Romans, the Ottomans and the other populations who happened to be residents or visitors of Kosovo, specifically of Dukagjin.
According to archaeological research conducted by experts, it is hereby concluded that the thermo-mineral waters of this bath were used by the Romans, but also from medieval Serbian rulers.
The bath has had a long standing reputation through all historical periods, meanwhile in the first half of the last century - specifically in 1935, the bath’s modernization began with the construction of the first hotel within the bath, a hotel that was damaged during World War II.
In 1960 the first stationery was built, while the second stationary was adapted into a hotel in 1974 with 20 beds. In 1983, the Onix hotel was built with 300 beds and 75 spare beds, but it also had 60 additional beds for tourism needs.